SBI Bank PO Main Exam 2018 result is out now! The exam was held on August 4, 2018. Below is the list of the candidates shortlisted for Phase-III of the selection process. Aspirants who have cleared the cut off will find their roll number in the list and will have to appear for the Group Exercise and Interview.
Further details (Group Exercise & Interview etc.) will be advised to the selected candidates by SMS or e-mail separately.
Check your SBI Bank PO Main Exam 2018 result
- Click the link given above to check your SBI PO Main Exam 2018 Result.
- Press Control + F.
- Enter your Roll number and check your result.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the Official Website of State Bank of India.
- Go to ‘Current Vacancies’ & then ‘Results’.
- Click on “List of Selected Candidates for Probationary Officers Group Exercise & Interview”.
- Follow steps 2 to 4.
We hope this was helpful to you. To help you in your journey to a Banking Job, we are conducting our Target IBPS 2018 Course which offers Free Live Video Classes for your Bank PO preparation with 100% portion coverage. Join for Free now!