The National Testing Agency (NTA), official organizer of the JEE Main exam this academic year has released the JEE Main admit card which is now available on the official JEE website. The first edition of JEE Main 2019 will be held from January 6 to 20, 2019 as a Computer-Based Test. By now you must know that starting this year CBSE will not conducting JEE exams anymore, instead, the Government of India has authorized the National Testing Agency (NTA) to conduct exams like the JEE (Main) and NEET (UG). Below are the changes proposed by the Ministry of HRD.
Important changes made in JEE & NEET 2019 by the Ministry of HRD
- The CBSE will not be conducting the exams anymore. The Government of India has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) to conduct exams like the JEE (Main) and NEET (UG).
- Henceforth, JEE (Main) and NEET (UG) exams will be held twice a year in January and April, for the same admission year
- JEE Main and NEET will be 100% online.
To understand the changes and the impact of these changes, please watch our veteran, Dr. Ashwani Sharma who has over 22 years of experience of coaching JEE & NEET aspirants.
JEE Main admit card 2019: Important points candidates should know
- First and foremost, admit cards will not be sent by post
- If the candidate is unable to download admit cards from the website, he/she should approach the NTA helpline between 10 am to 5 pm for general facilitation from today (December 17, 2018) to December 23, 2018. The phone numbers of the help desk are available on the website of the exam.
- No duplicate Admit Card for JEE Main 2019 would be issued at any of the exam centres
- Maintain your Admit Card in good condition for future reference
- Read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination
- You must show the JEE Main admit card downloaded for entry in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid admit card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- The exact city, date, shift, and paper (Paper-1 or Paper-2) details of the examination will be indicated on the admit card.
We know that a lot of students are looking at the January examination as a first attempt and a trial. However, the anxiety of the JEE examination is still very real. Check out #L courses, join HashLearn’s Target JEE 2019/2020 course and attend the high-quality Free Live Video Classes. You get 100% guaranteed portion coverage from the best teachers. The course is absolutely Free, join now.
JEE Main admit card 2019: How to download?
5 simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE Main exam
Step 2: Click on the admit card link provided on the homepage
Step 3: Enter your registration details on the next page
Step 4: Submit the details
Step 5: Download your JEE Main admit card from the next page.