Before the test:
- Please update the app to participate in the Online Test Series
- Make sure your Profile reflects your right Class. To do this, click on the Fox icon and click on your name to view class details
On the date of test:
- To attempt on Web: Head over to ‘Assessment’ at web.hashlearn.com/assessments
- To attempt on Mobile: Head over to ‘Assessment’ section in the app
- You can start the Test between 3:55pm & 4:10pm for All Tests (NEET tests start between 4:55pm and 5:10pm)
If you don’t see your Tests, please click on ‘Filter’ and use ‘Change Exam’ in the Assessment tab. Still not able to see it? Call us at 76767-10101. We are here to help!
Taking the test:
- Click ‘Start’
- Read instructions and select the checkbox to continue
- Here is a sample of a question
- Once you are done, click ‘Submit’ to make your Test submission. That’s it!
- You can take a very short sample test now (here) to familiarize yourself with the Test system
- All Test Results are published next day (Monday) by 8 pm under the ‘Reports’ tab
- Ranks will be announced the next day (Monday) at 8 pm via E-mail and SMS
- If you have won any prizes, you will be informed regarding next steps to claim it
- All Results and Prizes are final and at the sole discretion of HashLearn
- If you have any questions, please call us on 76767-10101. We’ll be happy to help.