The Birla Institute of Technology and Science has released the application forms for BITSAT 2019 entrance examination on January 4 (Friday). The application form is available only in online mode. Eligible candidates can now register and apply on or before the last date which is March 20, 2019. The Entrance Exam is scheduled to be conducted from May 16 to May 26. The Test is responsible for admissions to various integrated undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs of engineering in the BITS Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad campus.
Important Dates: BITSAT 2019
|1||Online registration starts||04th January 2019|
|2||Last date to register||20th March 2019|
|3||Changes can be made in the Application form||22 – 25 March 2019|
|4||Test centre allotment||27 March 2019|
|5||Reserving the Test date & Slot||28th March – 8th April 2019|
|6||Admit card downloading||12th April – 13th May 2019|
|7||12th Marks and preference updating||16th May – 18th June 2019|
|8||BITSAT Online test date||16th – 26th May 2019|
|9||Admission and waiting list||20th June 2019|
How to Apply for BITSAT 2019: How to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official BITSAT website
- Step 2: On the official website, click on the link that says ‘Click here to apply online’
- Step 3: Read all the important instructions displayed on the screen
- Step 4: Once you have read the instruction go ahead and tick the declaration and click on the button that says ‘Allow me to apply’ button
- Step 5: Find and click the button that says ‘New registration’
- Step 6: Enter details like Name, Gender, DOB and Email id
- Step 7: Click on ‘Proceed’ button and submit the details
BITSAT 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for BITSAT 2019 need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th examination from a recognized Central or State board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their subjects
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 75% marks in PCB subjects in Class 12th examinations
- Candidates who wish to apply for B.Pharm should have passed class 12th examination with an aggregate of at least 75% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
BITSAT 2019: Candidates who cannot appear
- A candidate cannot apply for BITSAT 2019 if he/she completed Class 12th examination in 2017 or any year before that
- Students who are currently pursuing a course in an institute cannot apply for BITSAT 2019
BITSAT 2019: Application Fee
- For male candidates thew application fee is Rs. 3150
- For female candidates the application fee is Rs. 2650
- Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card and net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Preparing for BITSAT 2019? Join #L Courses now.